This innovative technology will allow users to acquire, download and collect digital cards; a 21st-century version of the traditional lifelong trading card.
• Each digital card that users acquire contains exclusive audiovisual digital content, which includes front-page video, videos, photos, statistics and other information relevant to each unit within the collection.
• The collections increase their value and potential interest thanks to free, daily content updates, which incorporate new photos and videos.
• The digital cards can be swapped with friends face-to-face using their mobile phone similar to the traditional trading card stacks or they can browse and make swaps long-distance with other collectors anywhere else in the world, through online social networks.
• These cards can be bought or given as gifts anytime or anyplace through a system of micro-payments, eliminating the need to go to a newspaper stand, via SMS from their mobile phone, from a prepaid account or by using a credit card.
• They can also be acquired through promotions featuring exclusive promotional codes in newspaper inserts, on-pack consumer products (e.g. pack lids) that can be enjoyed on the spot by activating the codes on a mobile phone or computer.
We can find two types of collections, swap collectables (stacks containing cards chosen at random) and subscriber edition collectables (requiring subscription or through periodic deliveries) with a wide range of topics on offer, targeted primarily at teenagers, young adults and adults and which 소액결제현금화 address a wide variety of categories such as sport, cinema, motorsport, entertainment; series, music etc without forgetting other niche but interesting themes such as cooking recipes, fitness regimes, hunting and fishing, fashion etc.
The platform has been developed to enjoy digital collectibles through maximum leverage of digital devices: on computers (PC and MAC) where it is more comfortable to enjoy the full range of audiovisual and infotainment content which is associated to each card, and on mobile phones which provide more mobility and spontaneity with a more summarized selection of the information associated to each (Apple [iPhone], Symbian [Nokia] and Windows Mobile, although Android and Java will be incorporated soon. This allows users to decide which devices they want to activate and which collections they want to synchronize in each case.
User exclusive ownership is an area that has received extra special attention. Each digital card is unique and belongs to an exclusive limited series. To highlight the fact that the user is the exclusive owner of the content they have just acquired, it has been developed client-centric applications that are downloaded and installed. When acquired and synchronized they can also be downloaded over the devices activated by the user. Once downloaded the local application decodes the content so that they can be enjoyed at any time, with or without Internet connection. Furthermore a database certifies all these cards that are acquired and swapped between users so that the legitimate ownership of each of them belonging to each of the limited series of each collection is identified and recorded at all times.